The e-sim primera national UK forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tax reform

2 posters

Go down

Tax reform Empty Tax reform

Post by bananaboy378 Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:42 pm

As I don't think anyone but about 3 people come to the forum, and all are current congressfags, i'll make it here.

Purposed changes to tax system-

House
VAT tax reduced from 5% to 0%
Import tax reduced from 15% to 5%
Income tax reduced from 8% to 5%
Reasoning
Noobs want houses, and frankly, it is better to supply 15 q5 food/ 5 q5 gifts than 10q5 food/10 q5 gifts

Weapons
Income tax reduced from 5% to 0%
Import tax increase from 5% to 15%
Reasoning
The only way to start a business empire in this day and age is to start off making q1 weapons, or have a hefty debt. Hence, creating a protected environment were noobs can buy and sell only British means that it allows their businesses to rapidly grow.

Gifts
Income tax raised from 10% to 20%
Reasoning
No-one uses gifts any more, only as MU supplies, which are only bought at q5, and so virtually no people in the UK owning a gifts company, it will not affect us at all in terms of a countr scale, buuuut, with the majority of income coming from this, we potentially grow our daily income by a factor of x1.5. e z rrz.

bananaboy378

http://primera.e-sim.org

Back to top Go down

Tax reform Empty Re: Tax reform

Post by law7441 Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:52 am

houses rates I agree with you, income on weapons is fine at 0 vat 3%, import of 5% is right, 15% make uk citizens greedy and put them higher price than they should be more competitors mean better for us all.

as q5 gifts sellers they sell pretty well, so say no one use it show how wrong you are there.

law7441

Back to top Go down

Post by bananaboy378 Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:16 am

No further discussion on something like this? After like 2 days...

I'm literally already nearly done with this country.

bananaboy378

http://primera.e-sim.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum