The e-sim primera national UK forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Games

3 posters

Go down

Video Games Empty Video Games

Post by Artazanasss Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:10 pm

Sinces theres multiple video game related topics i just figured to create this topic so we all can discuss anythink about video games and will not need to create a new topic for each game.So yeah this topic is to discuss anythink video game related talk about games on PC,XBOX360,PS3,WIIU and other consoles.Talk about upcoming cames,games already realeased,your favourite video games of all time etc.
So to start topic over the first question from me that games you look most forward for in 2013?
For me its Bioshock infinite since im the story guy thats the game i really look forward too this game's story looks really deep,emocional and simple awesome from that i seen in trailers.Another game i look forward to is soon to be realeased Walking Dead Survival Instinct since i waited for a good open world zombie survival game(Dead Island was pretty bad so it doesn't count) for a very long time i can't wait for this game,game looks realy interesting so far and i hope i won't be dissapointed like i was with Dead Island and the game won't be just a cash in for Walking Dead fans.
And of course the game i wait the most for is the king of video games itself GTA5 its freaking GTA so i think i don't need to explain about this one everythink about it looks f**king awesome. Very Happy
Artazanasss
Artazanasss

Back to top Go down

Video Games Empty Re: Video Games

Post by bananaboy378 Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:21 pm

XD i cannot get into GTA, love assassins creed 3 though atm.

bananaboy378

http://primera.e-sim.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:10 pm

If anyone feel like having me around, destroying cities (or helping) in Simcity V, then just invite to your region Wink

A bit dull playing on multiplayer maps which only consist of idiots. My nick on Origin is ChaapaNA (not the same on say steam)
Bacon
Bacon

http://primera.e-sim.org/profile.html?id=28797

Back to top Go down

Post by Artazanasss Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:39 am

bananaboy378 wrote:XD i cannot get into GTA, love assassins creed 3 though atm.
You can't get into GTA seriously?Who doesn't like GTA?Except religous whackjobs and soccer moms of course. Very Happy Seriously trouqh assasins creed 3 looks like a good game storylne especially looks interesting and gameplay looks like fun i might play it in the future altrouq im quite new to the series just recently started to play assasins creed 1 on my xbox. Smile

Last edited by Artazanasss on Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Artazanasss
Artazanasss

Back to top Go down

Post by Artazanasss Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:44 am

Also Walking Dead Survival Instinct unfortunatly sucked badly the worst case scenario happened and it was just a cash in for walking dead fans.5 hours compaign,with same maps and no replay value?No way im paying my money for that crap might cosidered downloading it ,but even when its not worth.Sad since i seriously throuq the game had potencial well it looks like i have to wait even longer for a decent open world zombie survival game.Bioshock infinite looks like an awesome game trouqh and has had very high 9-9.5 reviews from all major gaming sites definetly gonna play it .
Artazanasss
Artazanasss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down