The e-sim primera national UK forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travelling To Scotland Every time I need To fight For Scotland In Primera But Not In Secura

2 posters

Go down

Travelling To Scotland Every time I need To fight For Scotland In Primera But Not In Secura Empty Travelling To Scotland Every time I need To fight For Scotland In Primera But Not In Secura

Post by cirvine Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:18 am

Why cant I fight from where I am (Northeastern England) for Scotland in Primera when on the other game Secura I can. Is a political door closed in Scotland that we can open or are they just different in each of the games.
cirvine
cirvine

Back to top Go down

Travelling To Scotland Every time I need To fight For Scotland In Primera But Not In Secura Empty Re: Travelling To Scotland Every time I need To fight For Scotland In Primera But Not In Secura

Post by Artazanasss Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:43 am

In order to fight from your country in another countrys regions without travelling you need an MPP(Mutual Protection Pact) we obviously don't have an MPP with country that has that region(Lithuania) in primera in fact we don't have MPP at all,because the goverment unfortunatly are either to lazy or to unwilling to sign one,but thats another topic.So in short in secura UK has an MPP with whatrever country owns Scotland region here while in primera we don't.And no in this case we can't open that political doors,because in order to fight in Scotland from our country we should have an MPP with Lithuania and that obviously not gonna happen,since Lithuania are our biggest enemy in esim.
Artazanasss
Artazanasss

Back to top Go down