The e-sim primera national UK forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK-LT Non Aggression Pact

4 posters

Go down

UK-LT Non Aggression Pact Empty UK-LT Non Aggression Pact

Post by Luke Warm Tue May 07, 2013 11:35 pm

Lithuania - United Kingdom Non Aggression Pact (NAP)

I'm sure this has been discussed in the private congress forum but I'm curious to see what the general public think of this. It would seem like we're slowly drifting towards a pro g7 stance, the most noticeable effect being the liberation of London. The downside is that we're pretty much stabbing Sweden and all the other anti-g7 countries in the back. Perhaps some Ministers could give us some actual pros and cons?

Personally, I'm undecided. I never expected Lithuania to actually keep to their side of the bargain, let alone keep to it for 2 months.
Luke Warm
Luke Warm

Back to top Go down

UK-LT Non Aggression Pact Empty Re: UK-LT Non Aggression Pact

Post by law7441 Tue May 07, 2013 11:49 pm

article is going to go out over next few days that show pro and cons of both side and poll see what UK want to do. mainly anti g7, all except Sweden just spitting in faces atm, I never thought we could trust them myself, but have stick by word, and show willingness to work with us.

law7441

Back to top Go down

Post by bananaboy378 Wed May 08, 2013 1:19 am

Being MoFA last term, Anti G7 dislike us, other than sweden, we we have already spoke to and who say they dislike the move, but understand where we are coming from with it.

My personal opinion, out of the entire eWorld, there isn't anyone we could trust.

bananaboy378

http://primera.e-sim.org

Back to top Go down

Post by BestServedIceCold Wed May 08, 2013 5:13 am

I think the real issue is to get UK an income that is not tax dependent(i have told MoF how this is possible, but meh, i was even willing to do it myself until recent IRC events Very Happy), then we wouldn't have to accept NAPs like this, until we achieve a non-tax dependent income i guess this NAP is our only option :/

BestServedIceCold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum