The e-sim primera national UK forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

banana-ism.... ALL HAIL GOD KING Cball

4 posters

Go down

banana-ism.... ALL HAIL GOD KING Cball Empty banana-ism.... ALL HAIL GOD KING Cball

Post by bananaboy378 Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:59 am

Gather around children, and let me tell you a story about religion....

I have recently seen a lot of things that have made me unhappy in e-sim... The Irish took back our high iron region, we trusted Lithuania and worst of all, the French own London....

I was idling in irc, and noticed was looking through the conversation and realised a few things at once...
1. I was steadily losing faith in the UK
2. Cball had constantly had faith in the UK, and had always worked hard for it
3. I had some times on my hands
These realisations made me, at exactly that moment, have an epiphany.
19:28 bananaboy378 All hail the mighty cball
19:28 CBall[away] \o/

This is the exact moment that Banana-ism sprang into being. I plan on PTO-ing BCP to further spread THE WORD and to have the Cball-ist a safe harbour for them to stop in...

Before I go any further, I will say the story of how the mighty Cball founded the e-sim world.

The Book of Banana, chapter 1
One the 1st minus one day, Cball was bored. HE in his wisdom decided that flower picking was not fulfilling, not good enough, and too materialistic for his tastes. So, via mind muddling, HE convinced a simple man, called railman, so create a game, e-sim. Now, railman, and still to this day, had no idea of how to code the game, so the great Cball bestowed upon railman the ability to code the e-world.

On the 1st day, Cball bestowed the gift of coding to railman, he was over-awed by the ability, so quickly did as much as he could. This is why the current map is rough, its edges not fitting to countries. On this day he also created the party’s, and the political system, as well as the economic system.

Now, this was all railman’s doing, as the great Cball would never create anything less than perfect.

On the 2nd day, railman looked upon what he had done, and saw it was rough, so decided to slow down and focus on his actions. At this point he created the country boundaries, and the economic system, giving the UK a much converted high diamonds region.
On the 3rd and final day, railman created the battle system. However, he had some spare time, and decided to advertise the game to Lithuania and Poland, his favourite 2 countries, this is why they are now dominate, they got a early start. This displeased the great Cball, so railman had his gift of coding stripped from him, and was cast from grace. This is why there have been no further updates to the e-sim game since its founding, as railman has been learning how to code.

Next reading – The principles of banana-ism.

bananaboy378

http://primera.e-sim.org

Back to top Go down

banana-ism.... ALL HAIL GOD KING Cball Empty Re: banana-ism.... ALL HAIL GOD KING Cball

Post by Luke Warm Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:06 am

banana-ism.... ALL HAIL GOD KING Cball Funny-pictures-proceed-cat
Luke Warm
Luke Warm

Back to top Go down

banana-ism.... ALL HAIL GOD KING Cball Empty Re: banana-ism.... ALL HAIL GOD KING Cball

Post by bananaboy378 Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:15 am

Convert and discover the true light!

bananaboy378

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Warrior Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:12 am

All Hail CBall!
Wolf Warrior
Wolf Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo101 Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:53 pm

tl;dr
Got bored after Banana-ism...
Short sentences for me, must be action packed.
Diablo101
Diablo101

Back to top Go down

Post by bananaboy378 Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:08 pm

diablo, religion is.

bananaboy378

Back to top Go down

Post by bananaboy378 Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:36 pm

btw, this is going to the main forums. I don't have enough zealots giving me free stoof.

bananaboy378

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down